The Pennsylvania House Democratic Campaign Committee seeks a qualified individual to serve as Operations Director. This is a campaign cycle, full-time position based in Harrisburg, PA. The Operations Director should have the skills and ability to:
- Manage the human resources department of the campaign committee, including onboarding, exit interviews and employee needs throughout their employment
- Manage the daily financial accounts of the committee, including making deposits and ensuring that bills are paid in a timely fashion
- Assist the finance department with entry of contributions and disbursements as needed
- Assist the Executive Director with scheduling of meetings, conferences and events throughout the Commonwealth
- Manage the committee direct mail program and candidate direct mail program, including coordination with vendors, candidates and other partners
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
- This position reports directly to the Executive Director and works closely with the Finance Director, Field Director and Campaigns Directors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in political campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary is $4,500 – $5,000 and includes a platinum health insurance package.
To submit your resume to the resume bank, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Operations Director.” Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.